Europa-List: 914 fuel return plumbing options...???

Subject: Europa-List: 914 fuel return plumbing options...???
From: D Wysong <hdwysong@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 21:13:35

I saw Erich Trombley's name and remembered that I had a question you folks
regarding fuel return plumbing/routing for the 914...

Erich, is it true that you plumbed your 914 fuel return to a "T" fitting
inserted upstream of the fuel pumps?  Did it work?  Still working?  Any
pics?  Any comments/gripes/griefs/recommendations associated with such a
setup?

Any feedback from the rest of you that ride around behind a 914 is welcomed,
too.  Thanks!!