Europa-List: Fw: Monowheel brake line

Subject: Europa-List: Fw: Monowheel brake line
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 16:38:07

Cheers,
            As for the cry in the wilderness, Bob Borger answered instantly
with pic #131 in his interesting photo log which showed the offending item
clearly, With that in mind, I rifled through a number of oleomargerine boxes
to find item #122BPAC, Quant. 1, Batch: N/A ,which looks a lot like the
offending part.

Bob, thanks again, and to the flock my apologies for taking your time. What
a list this is..........
best, Ferg
Brakeline on, firewall intro, engine awaiting