Europa-List: Europa Parts Sor Sale (Inc List attached)

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Parts Sor Sale (Inc List attached)
From: Phil Tait <phil@archwise.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 16:32:19

Hello all!

Hears your chance to get hold of the last remaining parts of G-JAPS Europa
Tri-gear.

The parts in the attached list are  the itemised parts that are left in my
workshop.

If you are interested in any of the above then please email me
phil@archwise.co.uk  with the word 'Salvage' in the subject box. If you do
not receive a reply then first check to see that you have included with the
word 'Salvage' in the subject box.

I am happy to email specific pictures of any of the items if required.  I
will be happy to arrange postage. The costs will be added to the agreed
costs.

Please note!  The costs are reasonable in my opinion however I am prepared
to take reasonable offers. The more you buy the more you will get.

King regards to all Europa builders

Phil Tait