Europa-List: Europa Parts Sor Sale

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Parts Sor Sale
From: Phil Tait <phil@archwise.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 14:17:42

Hello all!

Hears your chance to get hold of the last remaining parts of G-JAPS Europa
Tri-gear.

Listed below is the itemised parts that are left in my workshop.

      Item Description.

             Cost

    Cost New inc VAT

      Top Fuselage Classic top Fuselage

=A3250.00

                             ?

      Ceiling panel - pre-moulded panel

=A320.00

=A346.71

      Ceiling headset panel provides for fitting mic. and h/phone jacks

=A315.00

=A325.26

      Gascolator

=A320.00

=A350.00

      DRE Stereo intercom

=A3100.00

=A3250.00

      Mod 54 cranked control cols

=A335.00

=A379.78

      914 Denso Spark Plugs (20 No) Boxed New

=A3100.00

=A3201.16

      FS450 Fuel computer (inc return transducer for 914)

=A3350.00

=A3800.00

      Turn Co-ordinator

=A3120.00

=A3260.85

      Hour Meter

=A320.00

=A350.00

      Seat Belts Pr (Std Europa)

=A370.00

=A3135.00

      Battery box (Europa)

=A360.00

=A3102.23

      Classic Cowls (Brand new) Still in grey gel coat

=A3250.00

=A3500.00

      70 litre Tank  (original large Tank)

=A380.00

=A3300.00

      Front Screen (New still in plastic)

=A3100.00

=A3250.00

      Side Screens (Second hand but good)

=A3120.00

=A3250.00

      ASI 1 and 1/4" Witter (as supplied by Europa)

=A3150.00

=A3252.63

      Gas struts (Pr with metal ends)

=A340.00

=A388.71

      Fuel level kit (Gauge, sender and wiring harness)    Mod '60'

=A3100.00

=A3246.75

      Instrument Panel  with cut-outs for metal panels plus demist

=A380.00

=A3360.00

      Instrument Panel  Trigear New un-used

=A3150.00

=A3360.00

      Horizontal stabilisers (good condition) complete

=A3200.00

=A3400.00

      Stall Warner Mod 61a

=A350.00

=A395.00

      Cockpit module save 350 hours building (Includes tri-gear lay-ups)

=A32,000.00

=A33,500.00

      Wing route fairings Pair  (Used but in good condition)

=A375.00

=A3258.50

      Garmin GI 106A VOR/ILS 3 1/8" Dia  (as new)

=A3700.00

=A31,056.33

      Falcon electric horizon (Brand new Never fitted)

=A3500.00

=A3863.63

      Manifold pressure gauge inc fitting kit

=A360.00

=A3125.14

      Manifold pressure gauge (With coloured markings)

=A350.00

=A3111.63

      Big box of Europa parts (Lucky dip)

=A3200.00

      Pair of DRE headsets ANR 'VGC'

=A3400.00

=A31,000.00

      Epoxy Resin Pump (Used but as new)

=A3125.00

=A3220.00

      Full set of pip pins used  (6 in total)

=A380.00

=A3340.00

      Rudder assembles complete with blocks coated white (VGC)

=A3100.00

                          ?

If you are interested in any of the above then please email me
phil@archwise.co.uk  with the word =91Salvage=92 in the subject box. If you do
not receive a reply then first check to see that you have included with the
word =91Salvage=92 in the subject box.

I am happy to email specific pictures of any of the items if required.  I
will be happy to arrange postage. The costs will be added to the agreed
costs.

Please note!  The costs are reasonable in my opinion however I am prepared
to take reasonable offers. The more you buy the more you will get.

King regards to all Europa builders

Phil Tait