RE: Europa-List: radios

Subject: RE: Europa-List: radios
From: Lance Sandford <sandford@melbpc.org.au>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 12:31:52

Paul

There is also now a new kid on the block.

I believe by the same designer that was involved in MicroAir and Xcom (only
have the word of the Sales Manager for that but you can see the family
resemblance). The transponder at least has some JTSO approval, if that
carries any weight in your part of the world

Look at http://www.avionicsaustralasia.com/

There was a demonstration set up at SAAA Wings Over Wagga Annual Convention
at the end of October which was very impressive.
Not being up to the radio stage yet, I have not researched any further.

Lance Sandford
XS Mono in OZ