Re: Europa-List: interior carpet

Subject: Re: Europa-List: interior carpet
From: Gerry Holland <gholland@geminiresourcing.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 09:06:24

Steve

> by the way , can anyone explain why the last 30% is taking longer than the
> first 70% ?

I know what you mean but mine is compounded by my excuses for laziness too!

The one thing I can suggest is compiling a list of all outstanding tasks no
matter how small and then checking them off as done. Go out with notepad and
think through all the tasks from Prop to Tail and list them. Go one better
and create a spreadsheet or list and then you can measure the progress
against a target.

My 120 tasks is nearer 25 now albeit 2 or 3 are still on the major side!

Regards

Gerry