Europa-List: RE: Build Partner Sought

Subject: Europa-List: RE: Build Partner Sought
From: Flying Farmer <funnyphone@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 12:19:00
        0.64 REPLY_TO_EMPTY         Reply-To: is empty

Hi Goff,
    I'm getting ready to start my own project this coming year, and also would
be interested in a build and operating partner, but here is the first problem,
as the distance is not too good  as I'm up here in west Yorkshire ( Halifax )
If you or I was a lot closer we could consider the project together.

If there is someone El's in the west Yorkshire area interested in joining me in
a joint project I would love to here from them.

I can be contacted through my website http://www.shop4it.uk.com/g-irpw

Thanks
Visit EuropaOwnersForum http://www.europaowners.org/