Re: Europa-List: Engine hoist

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Engine hoist
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 09:46:09

Ferg

I worried about that same thin.  I found in the Rotax reference pages  the
suggestion
to use a strap under the intake manifolds. I have been doing it that way
and have had no concerns of safety or doing damage .

There is a picture of my hoisting my 912S on page 8 picture 386 at the
Europaowners
page listed in my signature.

Hope this helps.

Cliff Shaw