RE: Europa-List: Arplast Prop??

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Arplast Prop??
From: Simon Smith <jodel@nildram.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 18:55:26

The most obvious suggestion is that the hub sockets are marked with 1, 2 and
3 dots as are the  blades. Check that you have the correct blade in the
correct socket since the marks are applied at the factory after balancing.
If you are a member of the Europa club then get in contact with Pete Jeffers
who (I think) has the clubs prop balancer.

Simon