Re: Europa-List: Alternator

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Alternator
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 08:58:29

Patrick

Your problem could be a poor connection on any of several wires going to the
Rectifier
Regulator unit. Or the unit its self #965347 in the Lockwood catalog on
page "69" .

good luck

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds, WA 98020
425 776 5555
http://www.europaowners.org/WileE
PS  We are flying Wile E Coyote every chance we get. Went up into the Cascade
mountains
yesterday to look at the fall color.  :)