Re: Europa-List: SkyDrive Carb heat system

Subject: Re: Europa-List: SkyDrive Carb heat system
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 15:13:49

Richard and All

I have the SkyDrive Carb Heater and think they work very well.

One thing you said is not the way I installed mine.  I followed the instruction
that came with my kit (I believe) and installed a "T" in the hose coming out
of the  #2 head. There out hose goes into the hose between the pot and the
radiator.
It is my belief that this is the hottest water I can get.

I know for a fact that the carb temp rises instantly when the water valve I
installed
is turned on and heat is applied to the SkyDrive heater blocks.

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds, WA 98020
425 776 5555