Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 17 Msgs - 10/12/05

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 17 Msgs - 10/12/05
From: Graham Singleton <graham@gflight.f9.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 10:57:24

            Therefore we should not be memorising airspeeds for each maoeuvre
near
the stall like we did for years, but watching an angle indicator in the
windshield.
The airspeed will vary with various parameters BUT the angle will stay
the same.

Thanks Ferg,
can I add one more thing?
The Airspeed is useless for decision making on finals, if its wrong, its because
something changed at least 15 seconds earlier. If its too slow you already fell
out of the sky!
Attitude is the thing to watch or better AoA. Just wish Mark would do AoA
instead
of airspeed
Graham