Re: Europa-List: Copperstate Contact Numbers

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Copperstate Contact Numbers
From: Paul Boulet <possibletodo@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 09:44:18

I won't be there- couldn't find a ride.... we need more west coast Europaphiles!
Paul Boulet

N914RB <n914rb@earthlink.net> wrote:

Hi everyone,

It looks like several Europa-philes will be making it to Copperstate in Casa
Grande, AZ this weekend.

Here are the contact numbers I have so far, so you can just print this out
and take it with you. I'm sure there will be more so just respond to this
message and add your name to the list. I plan to be there Friday & Saturday.

Don't forget to stop by the Army National Guard tent as Gary Roberts will be
there and said he'd be glad to start a sign up sheet. He's a good guy and
I've done my level best to teach him everything he knows about building
airplanes ;>)

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Dan

Kit A144, Tucson, AZ

Dan Bish Tucson, AZ 520.360.9747

Paul Boulet Malibu, CA ---

Steve Hagar Mesa, AZ ---

Thomas Scherer Los Angeles 323.404.4044

Al Stills Phoenix, AZ 623-853-6508

Erich Trombley Las Vegas, NV 702.682.0219