Re: Europa-List: Copperstate

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Copperstate
From: grroberts3@juno.com
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 18:23:24

I'll be at Copperstate the entire time manning a display.  If those
attending think it useful,  I can keep a Europa owner's sign-in and phone
number log.  Look for the large dark helicopter and accompanying Arizona
Army National Guard shade tent on the tarmac, show center.

Gary R. Roberts
Kit A187
Tucson, AZ