Re: Europa-List: Electric Buss Pix

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Electric Buss Pix
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 12:37:38

>Also, I seem to remember that someone made a reference guide that allowed
>you to look up a part number and find where in the manual it was
>called out. Is
>that still available?

Mike - yes, I made it, and it's on the Europa Club CD-ROM. Looking at
the record, you joined before that was being issued to all new
members, back in the days of paper.

The cross-reference was created in FileMaker Pro, but is distributed
also in SYLK, Excel and DBF formats. As I've recenlty moved up to the
"Developer" version of FileMaker (partly to help me get the
membership database cleaned up to pass on to the new Membership
Secretary) I now have the capability of making a run-time version of
the database that doesn't need the user to have FIleMaker installed
to use it. However, that capability is entirely theoretical until I
have done some serious reading of the manual, so don't hold your
breath for that option!

I'll send you a copy of the present version of the CD-ROM as soon as
I can; I'm off on holiday for a week soon so will try to get it out
before that.

regards

Rowland