Europa-List: John Hurst

Subject: Europa-List: John Hurst
From: Erich Trombley <erichdtrombley@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 18:01:56

As posted in my e-mail yesterday, John Hurst is now working for Lockwood at the
number listed in my post. (863-655-5100).  I know this to be true as I phoned
him just prior to making my post to the group.  He informed me that he left Gulf
Coast Avionics and is now working directly for Phil Lockwood.  Just wanted
to get the record straight.
Erich Trombley N28ET