RE: Europa-List: Overhead lighting

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Overhead lighting
From: terrys@cisco.com
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 09:46:25

Hi Jeff,
On our overhead, I used four of the black 'eyeball' adjustable lights
---From ACS, although they use small incandescent bulbs (100mA each), not
LEDs.  I wired the front two to the nav light switch, as they are used
for panel lights.  The rear two are map lights, with individual rocker
switches, wired to the master switch power.
To see this schematically, see page 2 of our wiring diagram at the
following location;

http://terryseaver.home.comcast.net/wire_diag.pdf

Regards,
Terry Seaver