RE: Europa-List: 914 overflow hoses

Subject: RE: Europa-List: 914 overflow hoses
From: G-IANI <giani@ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 11:35:32

I used fuel gauge tubing and a similar size Tygon for all except the areas
very close to the exhausts.  Near the exhausts I used stainless steel
braided which can be obtained in the required size.

Ian Rickard  #505 G-IANI XS Trigear
Europa Club Mods Rep (Trigear)
e-mail mods@europaclub.org.uk
   or direct g-iani@ntlworld.com