Re: Europa-List: Door Shoot Bolt Distance

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Door Shoot Bolt Distance
From: ivor.phillips <ivor.phillips@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 19:42:24

Mine extend 3/4 inch from the doors both ends , 952mm  is nearly 37 1/2
inches?
In metric the shoot bolts extend 19.06 mm
Ivor Phillips
XS486 London UK
CM Installed, rudder cables complete,
undercarriage fitted brakes working
flap tube fitted
 wing lift pins fitted,tiebar fitted instrument
panel being finalised,