Europa-List: Landing Lights

Subject: Europa-List: Landing Lights
From: irampil@notes.cc.sunysb.edu
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 07:55:25
 09/12/2005 07:55:37 AM,
        Serialize complete at 09/12/2005 07:55:37 AM

  One of the very best thing I saw at Oshkosh this year for Europa Owners
was the
the new much lower price on HID (Xenon) aircraft landing lights.  A price
drop of about
50% if I recall.  The new price is not on their web site for some reason,
but I have
the flyer from the show. It was not supposed to be the show price, but
permanent
according to Curtis LoPresti of LoPresti SpeedMods in Vero Beach FL

5x the lumens, 1/4 the amperage and heat for about $400

Ira N224XS