Europa-List: RE: Annual Inspection Check List

Subject: Europa-List: RE: Annual Inspection Check List
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 09:40:57

| Ok, so call me stupid.  I followed the link below, but cannot find any
| attachments or checklists.  How do I get an attachment?
| Garry Stout

Garry,
            No, you're not stupid - or I am because I didn't follow the
right side of the message board far enough. If you got to the :
http://www.europaowners.org/viewtopic.php?p=7379#7379
site, the EuropaBuilders Message Board, slide down to the fourth message
"Maintenance Checklist v-p prop V2.doc" which [on the RIGHT side] contains a
block stating "Download" - that's where you get the form. Is that OK?  Ferg