Re: Europa-List: ???? Old Age

Subject: Re: Europa-List: ???? Old Age
From: Jacques.POINT@total.com
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 09:16:52
 14, 2004) at 09/02/2005 06:47:56 AM,
        Serialize complete at 09/02/2005 06:47:56 AM,
        Itemize by SMTP Server on XFRPAR-HE03/GROUP/Corp(Release 6.5.1|January
21, 2004) at
 02/09/2005 06:47:56,
        Serialize by Router on XFRPAR-HE03/GROUP/Corp(Release 6.5.1|January 21,
2004) at
 02/09/2005 06:47:57,
        Serialize complete at 02/09/2005 06:47:57

Hi Steve,
I have noticed similar arrangement few weeks ago in the RSA fly-in in
France. The fairing was attached to the mono-wheel swinging arm, covering
almost 3/4 of the visible part of the wheel. Unfortunately I do not
remember registration of the bird.

Jacques POINT

"Steve Crimm" <steve.crimm@stephenscott.com>
Sent by: owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com