Europa-List: Fuel Pumps

Subject: Europa-List: Fuel Pumps
From: Alan Burrows <alan@kestrelinsurance.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 18:37:18

Hi All

I am about to order some more of the battery operated fuel transfer
pumps as I have been asked by several people if I can get anymore. If
you want one please contact me so I know how many to order. The price
for this next lot is 28 ukp each incl postage to UK address (a little
more if you are abroad). For those of you that haven't seen them. They
fit perfectly into the top of a jerry can so no more spillages when
filling up the aircraft. They will also work with almost any other kind
of fuel container. I find mine is excellent to use.

Alan