Europa-List: Europa List was 10 Years old 21/05/05...

Subject: Europa-List: Europa List was 10 Years old 21/05/05...
From: Paul Sweeting <percyville@percyville.plus.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 18:04:14

Guys,

Looking for some info from the archives, just realised we missed the 10th
Anniversary of the Europa List..

First message posted below:

Cheers

Paul

Kit 558 & 575

      Date:  Jul 21, 1995
      From:  Peter Thomas <100335.3566@compuserve.com>
      Subject:  First Live Message !!

      Welcome to the EUROPA Kit Aircraft Internet Mailing List.

      This list has been set up to allow the sharing and distribution of
Europa
      related information and general communication between Europa builders
and
      future builders.

      If you fall into any of the following categories you are very welcome
      join.

      1. You are flying a Europa.
      2. You are building a Europa.
      3. You have ordered a Europa kit.
      4. You have the Europa information pack, and are seriously considering
         purchase.
      5. You would dearly love to build a Europa if you can find the
         time/space/money.
      6. You will begin as soon as you can convince your spouse it is a good
         idea :-)
      7. You are planning to purchase a completed Europa.

      You can subscribe automatically by sending an e-mail message to
      europa-request@avnet.co.uk. The subject is not important but the body
of
      the message should include the words 'subscribe europa'.

      You will then receive a welcome message and ALL future contributions
      the list.

      To post new messages to EVERYONE on the list, just send them to :-
      europa@avnet.co.uk

      To retrieve a list of commands the list can understand, just post a
message
      containing only the word 'help' to : europa-request@avnet.co.uk

      I would like to thank Aviators Network UK for allowing me (and helping
me)
      to set up this service.

      Please note that in no way do these messages, digests or archives
represent
      the opinions or statements of Europa Aviation Ltd. or Europa Aviation
Inc.
      and are not intended to be used as design, building or flying advice.
      Anyone using this information for anything other than recreational
reading
      purposes does so at their own risk.