Re: Europa-List: Advanced Aircraft Antenna Vs Bob Archer.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Advanced Aircraft Antenna Vs Bob Archer.
From: Gilles Thesee <Gilles.Thesee@acgrenoble.fr>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 09:04:12

Hi Jacques,

We dispensed with the NAV antenna and receiver. We had the feeling those
rabbit ears hanging in the breeze would not benefit the MCR design.
We have only three antennas : Bob Archer's VHF antenna in the wingtip,
GPS active antenna on the glareshield, and a 21$ plain vanilla
transponder antenna hidden in the glass lower rear fuselage fairing. The
transponder coax is RG 400.
Regards,

Gilles Thesee
Grenoble, France