Europa-List: Re: Advanced Aircraft Antenna Vs Bob Archer.

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Advanced Aircraft Antenna Vs Bob Archer.
From: John & Paddy Wigney <johnwigney@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 13:10:12

<<<<
From: EuropaXSA276@AOL.COM
Subject: Europa-List: Advanced Aircraft Antenna  Vs Bob Archer.
Hello Group: I'm looking for recommendations on the COM, NAV and Transponder
antenna's
made by Advanced Aircraft compared to Bob Archer designs when used in
a composite aircraft. Anyone with real life experience or opinion?
Thanks in advance. Brian Skelly Texas Europa # A276 TriGear

Hi Brian,

I have used Bob Archer antennas and RST Engineering (
http://www.rst-engr.com/index.html ) copper tape antennas with good success.
All of these antennas work well.

COM 1 = Bob Archer #6 in fin
NAV = Bob Archer # 7 in port wing lower surface ahead of aileron
Transponder = Bob Archer # 5 aft of baggage bulkhead at mid height on starboard
side
Glide slope and Marker beacon antennas = RST copper tape mounted on the rear
fuselage
floor
ELT antenna = RST copper tape aft of baggage bulkhead at mid height on port
side.

Cheers, John

N262WF, mono XS, 912S
Mooresville, North Carolina