RE: Europa-List: Radio reception

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Radio reception
From: nigel charles <nigelcharles@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 18:57:48

I can also vouch for the ANR headset conversions. I converted my own
Peltor headsets using a kit of parts. It was very easy and only took a
couple of hours. It is worth providing a power source from the a/c
supply to avoid the need for batteries. You need is a regulator chip
which will step down the 12-14 volts to 9 volts.

Nigel Charles