Re: Europa-List: Loose muffler heat shield clamps

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Loose muffler heat shield clamps
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 08:38:28

All

I had the very same problem in about 12 hours.

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds, WA 98020
425 776 5555
http://www.europaowners.org/WileE
Back home from Oshkosh. Flew 3,400 sm with no issues what so ever. Loaded
some what over weight with a whole lots of stuff, and While E Coyote still
could clime 400 ft/min at 10000 feet.  I love the Europa !!!!!