Europa-List: Retention of all your aircraft paperwork Ex. PFA Records.

Subject: Europa-List: Retention of all your aircraft paperwork Ex. PFA Records.
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 11:02:07

Hi! All Europa UK owners.

Re:-  PFA HARD COPY DOCUMENTS OF PERMIT TO FLY AIRCRAFT. YOUR ACTION
REQUIRED NOW

It seems I have been asleep or perhaps otherwise focused!
A long time friend first acquainted in the Florida Flight Training
School we shared, has kindly sent me a message originally intended to
all Vintage Piper Club Members.
This message is to all owners of Permit to Fly Aircraft and basically
confirms that should you wish to pay =A320 to the PFA they will send you
all hard copy documents related to your aircraft since they are going
computerised and otherwise will destroy the said documents.
It seems the deadline for applications was originally set for 31st July
(Sunday) this is now understood to be September 1st.
My =A320 is paid and I=92m waiting but not holding my breath!
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG