Europa-List: europa club subs unpaid

Subject: Europa-List: europa club subs unpaid
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 17:24:15

I have today printed the address labels for despatch of The Europa
Flyer #45. A number of members have not yet paid their subscriptions
for 2005/2006, so their memberships were lapsed before the labels
were printed. Here's a list in alphabetical order by surname of the
folk who won't be receiving EF45 (including the factory tech talk) or
any future issues unless and until their subs are paid:

name                     kit
Tony Burbidge            039
Carl Busuttil-Reynaud    159
Tim Butterworth          263
Terry Clark              583
Alan Day                 298
Dave DeFord             A135
Klaus Dietrich           132
Scott Dingman           A226
Dennis Gerow            A169
Dave Glowa               522
Nigel Graham             147
Phil Hall                010
John Hanna              A128
Keith Hartley            548
Paul Hawkins             354
Nigel Henry              117
Malcolm Hexley           061
Norbert Hoffmann         271
Rupert Holdsworth        527
Gerry Holland            384
Paul Johnson             499
John Lambert             475
Richard Lamprey          168
Doug Lawton             A244
Roger Lloyd              006
Stef Loup                123
Bruce Ludeman           A142
Miles McCallum           251
Franz Muggli             294
Chris Napier             482
Simon Nash               495
John Phillingham         256
Ben Price                373
Jim Punter               052
James Riley              579
Brian Robshaw            492
Gert Rohrer              248
Michael Scherf           257
Ursula Schliessler       105
Tom Sinclair             050
Henry Smolarek           079
Doug Steven              165
Martin Stevens           186
Tony Wakefield           042
Thomas Walt              214
Rob Waters               437
Richard Winkler         A195
Peter Wood               561
Craig Wright             592

A few people who don't at present have a Europa were also lapsed; but
I guess they have transferred allegiance to another design. Some of
the people above said they would be setting up a Standing Order with
their bank for payment of subs, but nothing has yet been received
---From them by our bank. If your name is on the list above, and you
wish to continue your membership of The Europa Club, please contact
the membership secretary off-list at <memsec@europaclub.org.uk> to
arrange payment. If you have a Sterling bank account, please consider
setting up a Standing Order so that the new Membership Secretary
doesn't have to chase you like this next year!

I expect that the first copies of EF45 will be sent out next week; if
you don't receive yours in a reasonable time thereafter, please
contact the membership secretary off-list at
<memsec@europaclub.org.uk>.

And to all you folk who pay on time every year - thanks for your
punctuality and apologies for taking up your time with this message.

regards

Rowland