RE: Europa-List: First flight N214KS

Subject: RE: Europa-List: First flight N214KS
From: Peter Grant <peter@useurolink.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 07:31:52

Congratulations Ken, hope you have many years of happy flying with #214.  If
you have any pictures of the first flight or details such as cokpit - in
fact any pictures or story about the build - we'd be happy to show them in
Europa Flyer.

Regards
Peter Grant
Editor, Europa Flyer, part owner of G-OGAN TriGear 912S +Airmaster (we love
our wobbly prop!).
10 The Sidings, Horncastle, Lincs LN9 5UA, UK
Tel: 01507 523180    Fax: 01507 525888   Mobile: 07774 923160
This email is intended for the sole use of the addressee.  If you have
received this email in error, please contact the sender and
delete the message.  US Eurolink Marketing Services Ltd accepts no liability
for misuse
of this email however caused.  Outgoing emails are automatically scanned by
Norton Anti-Virus