RE: Europa-List: Big Subarus

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Big Subarus
From: GLENN CROWDER <gcrowder2@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 21:00:54

Hey Tony!
   Greetings from your Soob mate in Colorado!
Still Soobing nicely here but plan on adding MPFI to my EA81.  Should bring
the power up
to about 140 or so.
  Here is a link to Lynn Ellsners Turbo EJ22 direct drive Europa.  I've
never talked to him
and he might have even sold the plane, I'm not sure.  I wish I could find
more info about
the plane myself.

                                                   Glenn Crowder
                                                   Golden, Colorado USA