Europa-List: Any one need Mod 70?

Subject: Europa-List: Any one need Mod 70?
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 18:45:25

Europaphiles,

Europa made a small error and shipped me two Mod 70's.   Being the
great folks they are, they are not going to charge me for the 2nd Mod
70.  Still, I have an extra Mod 70 I do not need.  There's no way I'm
going to replace that mass balance arm again just because I have the
parts to do so.

If anyone out there, preferably in North America, requires a Mod 70
without the TP18F Positioning Lugs Assembly or "butterfly" with which
to attach your restraining cables.  Please send me your mailing address
and I'll be happy to ship this off to you.  All I ask is that you
reimburse the shipping cost.  This offer is being made first come -
first served.

BTW, if you wish to use your restraining cables and require the TP18F
Positioning Lugs Assembly or "butterfly," it is available from E2004 at
a price of 15 Pounds Sterling.  No, it is not gold plated.

Good building and great flying,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, Intercooled 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
(85%) tail kit done, wings closed, cockpit module installed, pitch
system in, landing gear frame in, rudder system in, outrigger mod in,
Fuselage Top on, Doors and Latches fitted, lift/drag/flap pins in.
Working in - 24 Instrument Panel, 25 Electrical, 29 Main Gear, 30 Fuel
System, 32 Tail.  Mod 70 arrived 2005/07/05.  Airmaster on order.  Seat
cushions arrived from Oregon Aero.
http://www.europawoners.org/N914XL
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208