Re: Europa-List: fuselage size

Subject: Re: Europa-List: fuselage size
From: Michael Grass <M.Grass@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 18:55:22

Hi,

my fuselage (Europa XS) is about 1.15 m wide and about 1.2 m high so there
is no problem. The tail is about 1.4m high so it might get a little tight
but if you have the fuselage slightly turned in its cradle then there should
be no problem at all since the diagonal is about 2.1 m.

Just my penny worth of thoughts

Michael Grass