Re: Europa-List: CS prop instruments

Subject: Re: Europa-List: CS prop instruments
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 09:43:49

Sven, The Woodcomp CS controller includes a read out of the prop rpm. It is
usual to fit a manifold pressure gauge. Woodcomp advise it  and I believe
the PFA require it, although I haven't pushed them on the question of
whether a fuel flow read out would be considered a suitable substitute, but
I suspect there is something to be said for fitting both. Regards, David