Europa-List: Spare parts for Europa Classic

Subject: Europa-List: Spare parts for Europa Classic
From: nigel charles <nigelcharles@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 15:10:43

Having completed my XS upgrade I have found a few left over parts which
might be of use to Classic owners.

The following parts are surplus to requirements and are available:-

Carbon fibre backplate for the Classic spinner. This is much stiffer
than the original helping the spinner to run true.

Top cowl (painted white) with access doors fitted. This includes the
NACA duct for the plenum chamber.

Plenum chamber suitable for the Classic only.

Original mild steel exhaust. It has surface rust but is unused. It could
be useful as a temporary exhaust if problems arise with the stainless
exhaust.

Anyone interested can ring me on +44 (0) 1380 860620.

Nigel Charles