Re: Europa-List: Clamp Question

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Clamp Question
From: D Wysong <hdwysong@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 10:40:39

Here's more than you'll ever want to know, Kinglsey:

http://www.gen-aircraft-hardware.com/images/pdf/ms21919.pdf

There's no difference between the DG and WDG except for the "W" (...
the little 'Wedge' of extra rubber that helps you keep from snagging
whatever you are clamping).  Note that neither are fuel resistant
(need a "DF" for that).

D Wysong