Re: Europa-List: Oshkosh bound ! ? Anywheremap GPS

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Oshkosh bound ! ? Anywheremap GPS
From: kbcarpenter@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 20:49:03

I have Control Vision's Anywhere Map.  It is a toy, interesting but
unreliably quirky.  It will lock up at unexpected times and have to be
rebooted.  It is also hard to read in the cockpit.  The new Garmin 396 is
likely to be stable and way more reliable.  I have a 296 and it is great.  I
never travel with the Anywhere Map unless I have the Garmin along because it
is reliable.
Ken carpenter
N 9XS   914 Mono