Europa-List: labels

Subject: Europa-List: labels
From: paul atkinson <paul@theatkinsons.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 10:12:24

Paul
Many sign makers have the equipment to make your labels using the drawing
you used for the laser cutting. If you can add to it the inscriptions you
want they could then produce a complete overlay for your panel or
individual adhesive backed labels with cutouts if you prefer. I prefer
labels simply because there is less hassle if you change something in the
future. The shop I use can work with .dxf, .dwg or whatever format Macs
use.
You can email the file to them at sales@johnson-signs.co.uk. If you
mention that they are doing some for me, they will have a better idea what
you are after. I should add that I get no reward for this, but would
appreciate it if you could nag them to hurry up with mine :-).

Regards

Paul

From: Paul Stewart <europa@pstewart.f2s.com>

I have modified the instrument module to take the BMA EFIS 1 and had sub
panels laser cut (see
http://www.europaowners.org/modules.php?set_albumName=panel-
modification&id=panel_7&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php)

I have an idea it might be possible to get similar laser cut overlays
with labels (switches etc). Does anyone know of companies doing such
things?

regards

Paul Stewart
G-GIDY