Re: Europa-List: MONO CLASSIC G-FLOR (171) MOD 70

Subject: Re: Europa-List: MONO CLASSIC G-FLOR (171) MOD 70
From: DvdPar@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 13:38:13

Hi Anthony,

I had no problem without getting down the back. Snipped the wires with
cutting plyers one strand at a time.
Fitted the Arm after jigging the same dimensions as old arm.
The made a slot allowing 2mm each side for the weight in a piece of  tuffnall
1/4" thick the width of the face of the retaining bulkhead.   Clamped it in
place from rear insp hole.drilled through pre drilled holes by  reaching
through from the front. Scrapped the two awkward littl;e strips of  tuffnal from

Europa.
Checked with Europa and my mod is minor and acceptable for my inspector to
approve.

Will photo if this dosent make sense?

Dave Park