RE: Europa-List: Torque tube ball bearings?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Torque tube ball bearings?
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 07:48:46

Hi! Mike
Simply whatever type is already in the gun ! My bushes happen to be very
well aligned so have never known them drag but with the grease I know
they aren't wearing ! However it is necessary to wipe out excess grease
---From inside ......extra weight and all such !!!!!!!
NB the grease nipple needs to be on a tube extension and can only exit
at about 10 o'clock aft and above the tailplane drive plate.
I have also included aerosol lube tubes to each of the four tufnol
bearings under the seats.  I needed them originally to free them off
with brasso due to excessive drag then had to flush them out so left
them for future greasing from a Silicone PTFE food lube can.
Regards
Bob Harrison. G-PTAG Europa MKI/Jabiru 3300