Europa-List: Fancy trying your hand at running the PFA?

Subject: Europa-List: Fancy trying your hand at running the PFA?
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 22:59:52

Folks,

It=92s that time of year again =96 the PFA EC nominations! They have to be in by
23rd July.

This year we have 2, possibly 3, long-term members of the EC standing down.
We also have a spare place that was not filled last year. So a minimum of 3
new folks are needed, and more are always welcome.

It would be great to get more of a Europa community presence on the EC =96 we
already have Alan Twigg and David Corbett as well as myself =96 so if you
think this is for you, please get your nomination in.

If anyone wants to discuss what EC membership involves, I=92d be happy to
discuss it one-on-one. It=92s certainly an eye-opener, and very rewarding.

Kind regards,
Jeremy
Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Europa Club Vice-Chairman, Webmaster, PFA NC Representative
PFA EC Member
=93If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, then it is
possible you haven't grasped the severity of the situation.=94
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1400 build hours to date
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms