Europa-List: RE: Attaching tailwheel fork

Subject: Europa-List: RE: Attaching tailwheel fork
From: SteveD <Post2Forum@COMCAST.NET>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 19:48:47

Just went in the garage and tried mine again, just a little wiggling and it slid
on. I think the bushing are just pressed in with some lock tight. The shaft
end of a 1/2 drill bit fits nicely for checking alignment. Maybe some light
emery
paper to clean up the threads. Put it on as far as it will go, put a deep
socket on the bushing end a tap it down gently with a rubber mallet.  If that
doesn't work I'd try pulling and re-seating the bushings. Ask the factory, they
may need heat to remove.

Steved
Visit EuropaOwnersForum http://www.europaowners.org/