Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 17 Msgs - 06/11/05

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 17 Msgs - 06/11/05
From: DuaneFamly@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 14:12:51

Graham,

I noticed the limiting being done by the tailwheel horn, so I temporarily
removed it to check "full" deflection. I figure to exceed the called for
deflection and then use the filing of the tailwheel horn bring it in to spec.
But
I'm still working on the "full" deflection so far.

Mike Duane  A207
Redding, California
XS Conventional Gear
Installing the rudder, re  enforcing the door sills,
still mulling over the trim motor installation,
and working on hanging the instrument  module.