Re: Europa-List: Batteries-Cold Starts

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Batteries-Cold Starts
From: Kevin And Ann Klinefelter <kevann@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 06:09:13

Hi Tim,
I have been hearing positive comments about the Odyssey PC680 battery. I
got one from:  _www.batterymart.com_ for  my yet to fly 914 mono xs.
We have a subaru legacy wagon that needed a new battery, so I installed
the PC680. It is performing well in the subaru. I plan to put a fresh
battery in the Europa every two years because it is electricaly
dependant. I 'll put the used one in the subaru and maybe my toyota truck.

Kevin Klinefelter
N211KA
color sanding my amature paint job
entire electrical system yet to go

Tim Ward wrote:

>Hi Europaeans,
>Thinking of installing a Concorde RG battery for my Rotax 912S due to the cold
weather starts, downunder. Can anybody recommend what species of RG batteries
has worked well for them?