RE: Europa-List: Transponder Antenna.

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Transponder Antenna.
From: Jim Puglise <jimpuglise@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 15:47:39

Paul-

Did you mean to say is does (or does not) need matching?  I will be
installing mine soon, so I need to get it straight in my own mind.  I
thought the antennas were ground planes, which should be close to 52
ohms.  I had thought the only issue was to use high quality cable
because the frequency is so high.

Jim Puglise