RE: Europa-List: lower port water pump hose to exhuast clearance

Subject: RE: Europa-List: lower port water pump hose to exhuast clearance
From: nigel charles <nigelcharles@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 07:28:50

This clearance can vary depending on how far aft the cooling duct
assembly is mounted to start with. I noticed this before I fixed the
duct in position so positioned it a little further aft. I have produced
a 'Firewall Forward Tips' article for the next Europa Flyer. I will get
this included

Nigel Charles