RE: Cliff and Betty Shaw in England - Was FW: Europa-List: Europas flyin

Subject: RE: Cliff and Betty Shaw in England - Was FW: Europa-List: Europas flying
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 20:21:50

OK, now can someone tell me what I did right? No conversions of punctuation
marks into irritating =9887655778 sequences! But how?

Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Europa Club Vice-Chairman, Webmaster, PFA NC Representative
PFA EC Member
If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, then it is
possible you haven't grasped the severity of the situation.
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1400 build hours to date
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms