RE: Europa-List: RE: How many clecos needed?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: RE: How many clecos needed?
From: beecho@beecho.org
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 16:36:26

Hi George

I have about 30 to 40 1/8" clecos and a dozen 3/16".  I found them very
useful in putting the top on, the rudder post in, fitting the rudder, trim
tabs, ailerons, plexi in the windows, the panel, etc.  The beauty is that
one can fit, adjust, re-fit, then do the final and after the epoxy sets,
remove them.  If I find a bunch of them on eBay or somewhere, I'll buy more.
Who knows, maybe they will help with erectile dysfunction or ?

Tom