Re: Europa-List: Fuel pressure regulation

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel pressure regulation
From: Bryan Allsop <bryan@blackballclub.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 18:04:18

Hi Jeff,

The size of the hole in the return pipe restrictor determines the pressure.
I found that the standard restrictor hole took my fuel pressure above the
recommended level, and I had to open it up a tad.
Before that I had a petrol smell on climb out with both pumps working. It is
a long time ago now, but it does not seem to happen now.

Cheers   Bryan